PrintMX are looking to take on an enthusiastic Brand Assistant to help with the day-to-day running of our marketplace and assist in the development of the brand. We are a collaborative team that are always forward thinking and customer first. This means we have to be flexible in roles and we often jump in and out of other tasks. The Brand Assistant will fill this gap and will be required to move between projects and teams as and when needed, to ensure everything is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
This role will support our brand, marketing and customer service leads to assist in keeping all projects on track, the brand organised and customers happy! Whilst the primary role will be focused on administration, the role will require involvement in all areas of the business, such as social media community management, customer service, reporting and research. As this role will require involvement and support for all areas of the business, full training will be required to help understand our ethos, processes and goals. We’d love the successful applicant to be proactive in their approach and enthusiastic about building our brand by proposing ways to improve our products, website and customer experience.
- Organisation and administration of projects
- Assisting with customer service via. email
- Increasing engagement on social media with community management
- Understanding of all elements of the business to adapt where needed
- Other ad-hoc duties will be required (essential skills):
- Excellent organisation
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
Our head office is based in Swindon and the role is suitable for a mixture of home and office based working dependent on the needs. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year